MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Wow...

I haven't reviewed a flash in quite some time now, but this definetly deserved one. I loved the fight, i found myself on the edge of my seat at the end and shouting "ohhh sh*t!!!" plz... plz make more like these. Only bad thing.. not that it matters... sakura and ryu?? lol :)

The Enemy Within (old) The Enemy Within (old)

wow

The animation was amazing with the way the camera moved and everything.. just that.. i dunno it ended too fast.. i didnt real get into the hole fight seen much... dunno why im thinking its cuz u were too close up all the time but thats just. Great animating and use of camera angles tho, havent seen that before. im pretty sure we can see some great things from u in the futur. keep it up =)

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks :D

WC3 DotA Leavers WC3 DotA Leavers

haha so true.

Man i share ur pain.. this crap happends on every type of game and theres nothing i wish more than to meet the person face to face to smash their head into the screen... man oh man..

Insanity vs Drugs Insanity vs Drugs

...

It took 4 of u to make this..??

BareNakedSneepioo responds:

something like 1 hour.

HAHAHA!

Super Mario: Toads Rage 5 Super Mario: Toads Rage 5

well..

I have to say im a lil disapointed... not in ur work! it was great!! getting better and better! but jsut ebcause i thought it was gonna be a really amazing fight.. i mean.. toad had more difficulty with bowser and i liked when at least the other oponent shows strength.. when i saw ur teaser i was like oh shit!!! this is gonan be soo great!!! instead... toad just completly beat his ass.. mario didnt do anythign really.. anyways ur work is great tho still looks amazing!!! i look forward to ur new work!

mchawking responds:

hahahahahahah "Toad just completely beat his ass" hahahaha Yeah... it is leading up to something great though.. If I can pull it off it will be my masterpiece. You will find out why Toad is such a badass... :o)

At the Restaurant Trailer At the Restaurant Trailer

GOD DAMIT!!!

God just because theres a CLOCK in it doesnt make this flash good!!! damn man.. retards see omg its a clock "vote5vote5vote5" Watch the god damned flashs before u vote losers!!!

RockClock responds:

Thank you! I love you too! Come'er for a big kiss!

Happy Clockday!

Operation Kick Ass Operation Kick Ass

Cool

Makes me think of Command & Conquer hehe. Can't wait for dawn of resident evil than =)

Zooooooom Zooooooom

wow

Damn that was cool... im like ok how far is it gonna go and like boom keeps going more and mroe and more.. gj man!

Fate of the Nation 1 of 3 Fate of the Nation 1 of 3

Heh..

Nice ploy to through ppl off.. with the nice pic when teh loader is there.. let this be a leason to all u ppl who vote 5 before even watching the whole thing..

Splitter Arena 2 Splitter Arena 2

DUDE!!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!! super beast vs joe zombie? I love you! i really do ive been tlaking about that with ym friends for awhile! :D:D

Felces responds:

lol... well its coming out some times this summer...