MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Wow...

I haven't reviewed a flash in quite some time now, but this definetly deserved one. I loved the fight, i found myself on the edge of my seat at the end and shouting "ohhh sh*t!!!" plz... plz make more like these. Only bad thing.. not that it matters... sakura and ryu?? lol :)

The Enemy Within (old) The Enemy Within (old)

wow

The animation was amazing with the way the camera moved and everything.. just that.. i dunno it ended too fast.. i didnt real get into the hole fight seen much... dunno why im thinking its cuz u were too close up all the time but thats just. Great animating and use of camera angles tho, havent seen that before. im pretty sure we can see some great things from u in the futur. keep it up =)

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks :D

WC3 DotA Leavers WC3 DotA Leavers

haha so true.

Man i share ur pain.. this crap happends on every type of game and theres nothing i wish more than to meet the person face to face to smash their head into the screen... man oh man..

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Holy shit man..

Ok it's a great game. But i been rubbing that whore so hard she should bleeding. Did she JUST get laid already or something? great game tho id tone down how fast the orgasm metter goes down jsut a smidge and it'd be perfect!